- Agri-service runs in the blood of the Rainer Irrigation family. We are looking for someone with a strong operational focus to lead the operations function of this awesome kiwi business!
Are you looking to grow into your next challenge? Maybe you would like to achieve some work / life balance, reduce your commute and move to beautiful central Canterbury? Get the lifestyle change you have been looking for!
Rainer Irrigation are a family business and have been around for over 30 years, well-known in Ashburton for quality in their specialist field of designing, supplying and installing irrigation and effluent systems.
They are transforming their culture, driving continuous improvement, and working smart in all they do. As a result, an exciting new role has been scoped out for an Operations Manager.
Reporting directly to the CEO, this is an integral role in their senior leadership team and has a strong operational, compliance and quality focus. Supported by a team of divisional leads, core business activities are divided between the installation of irrigation systems, and servicing and maintenance.
Rainer Irrigation offers a competitive package including a vehicle, phone and laptop - relocation assistance may be on offer for those relocating to the area.
A bit about the role:
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and to client expectations
- Resources are available when required and are allocated to maximise efficiency
- Ongoing development of a team to ensure they are well trained, happy and high performing
- Budget management with a strong level of commercial acumen
- The development of long-term sustainable business relationships with a strong service focus
What will set you apart from others will be your ability to communicate, plan, lead and drive improvement strategies for the business.
To be the ideal person for this role you are likely to come from a complementary background such as engineering, construction, irrigation, agribusiness and/or project management.
To find out more about this opportunity please call Lisa Edwards at AWF Christchurch on 021 949 174.
This vacancy closes on Wednesday 20 October 2021
Rainer Irrigation is working exclusively with AWF regarding the recruitment of this position. To be considered you must contact AWF directly as applications through other agencies will not be accepted.