Are you either a Class 2 or Class 4 Driver with Hiab experience? We would love to hear from you!
We are on the hunt for one Class 2 and one Class 4 Driver with Hiab experience for our client based in Otahuhu.
This role is a full-time ongoing position working Monday-Friday 7am-5pm (overtime available) in the metal recycling industry. Your main focus will be driving either the Class 2 or Class 4 Truck across multiple areas of Auckland using the Hiab to load and unload large metal scrap bins onto the truck bed.
You will need to have previous experience driving either a Class 2 or Class 4 Truck and operating a Hiab either in a Manufacturing or Logistics or Civil and Construction environment.
This opportunity will help you gain experience with a well recognised company that values its employees!
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Driving either the Class 2 or Class 4 Truck across multiple areas of Auckland
- Using the Hiab to load and unload large metal scrap bins onto the truck bed
What's in it for you?
- Competitive wages paid weekly
- Full-time on-going work, Monday-Friday 7am - 5pm
- Overtime available
- A dedicated Health and Safety team to ensure your safety is our number one priority
- PPE gear provided and replenished when required
Skills & Experience:
- Full Class 2/Class 4 Drivers Licence (ideally minimum 2 years experience)
- Previous experience with Hiab (Certificate preferred)
- Reliable transport to and from work, with a relevant drivers license
- Previous experience in a labour-based role (manufacturing, assembly, demolition etc.)
- Clean Drivers Licence and Ministry of Justice check
If this sounds like just the role you've been looking for, we would love for you to apply online with your CV or just pick up the phone and call Bryar on 0211989281 or 0800 88 88 60 (Option 1 for Auckland, Option 1 for Engineering & Technical).
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.