Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking Office Administration to manage the day to day office operations and support to the owner operator. This role will be varied and will require flexibility and a hands on attitude to support the team where required.
Key responsibilities are to assist in general business operations, and to provide a high level of administrative support. The ideal person will have had experience in a similar role.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday the majority of the time but you will need to be available after hours & weekends at times.
- Manage the day to day running of the office, ensuing all items are dealt with in a timely manner
- Personal Assistant to Owner Operator
- Paying and filing of PAYE & GST
- Input debtor/creditor invoices and sending invoices and statements through Xero
- Banking money and liaising with Accountant's, Bank, Lawyers, Auditors
- Reception and all duties associated with the office reception including responding to phone calls & emails, completing orders, managing the vehicle fleet and making travel bookings.
Benefits and perks
- Small & friendly family run business
- Flexible working hours is an option and can be discussed.
- Team focussed Company
- Supportive Management Team, who are willing to assist and provide training where required
- Lots of variety & autonomy
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Broad knowledge of administrative processing in invoice & payroll
- Good knowledge and understanding of Xero
- Capacity to multitask and be highly organised and attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Communications experience - writing, formatting and editing documents & website management
To apply for this position, please click the APPLY button. Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to Tracey.Grace@AWF.co.nz or call for a confidential discussion 03 5793900