Join one of NZ's largest agencies as an Office Administrator to support our Kaitaia branch. If you are seeking for a challenge this role can be yours; it provides variety and it is an opportunity to start your career in the recruitment industry.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
AWF Ltd is the leading provider of temporary staff to industry and is a division of the AWF Madison Group. We have been market leader since 1988 and operate branches from Kaitaia to Invercargill.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be responsible for recruitment and selection of candidates; you will oversee all administration from responding to temporary staff queries, customer queries, health and safety inductions, payroll timesheets processing and much more. Your customer service and communication skills will be top notch and you also need to have experience using Microsoft Office.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Screen resumes, conduct reference checks, onboard temporary staff and conduct inductions
- Placing candidates in job placements
- Managing all incoming calls and meeting and greeting candidates and visitors
- Effective management of documents and administration systems
- Provide regular communication with clients and temporary staff
- Assist with health and safety inductions
- Manage weekly payroll
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 2-4 years' experience in a busy administration role
- Proven background in customer service
- The ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
- High attention to detail and self-motivated attitude
- Full NZ Driver's License is essential
- Previous supervisory experience is advantageous
You will be required to work additional full time hours as and when required.
If you are looking for role with lots of variety where no two days are the same and you have a good sense of humour this may just be your next role!
To apply for this position use the APPLY NOW link attached.