We are looking for entry-level Labourers and Factory hands (no working experience required) to carry out various temporary on-going employment opportunities with local & national clients across Dunedin and the surrounding areas.
To be a successful applicant, you must be available to work throughout the night, communicate well with others, have Restricted or Full Driver Licence, personal transport and able-bodied with ability to perform a range of physical tasks.
You will be working within team environments and under the direction and supervision of the site supervisor.
Depending on the role - you will receive relevant induction and training on how to carry out tasks and how to operate as an effective member within a team, whilst adhering to workplace health & safety guidelines.
We're offering a lot of variety of work, full on-the-job training, and ongoing career and learning development opportunities.
If this sounds like you, apply today!
Let's talk about the role:
- Shift times ranging from 6:00pm - 6:00am, Monday to Sunday
- Located within Dunedin and surrounding areas
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and workplace induction training provided.
- Hands-on, physical work across trades & services labourers, civil-construction workers, freight sorters, furniture removalists, factory workers, recycling management workers, traffic management workers, warehouse store people and more
What's in it for you:
- Multiple entry-level roles with immediate start
- Gain work experience across a wide range of industries
- Build a consistent work routine and paid weekly
- Temporary ongoing employment with the possibility of long-term employment
- Ideal for those who are seeking physical, hands-on, labouring work or new start
What we are looking for:
- Work focused, organised, proactive and reliable individuals.
- Fit and able-bodied with ability to physically lift and carry loads and perform hands-on tasks.
- Work within a team and strong verbal communication
- Restricted or Full Class 1 Driver Licence and personal vehicle.
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug & alcohol screen.
If you like sound of this opportunity and you fit the above criteria, then apply today!
Call Kylie or Nicola at Select Recruitment, Dunedin on (03) 477 0873, or by clicking the "APPLY" button, and completing the entry fields.
Please Note: in order to be successful, you must be a valid New Zealand (NZ) Resident and currently reside in NZ. As per our standard recruitment process, all applicants will undergo a Pre-employment Drug & Alcohol Screening test, Employment Reference Checks along with a Ministry of Justice Criminal Record Check to determine suitability for employment.