Do you consider yourself reliable and ready for a new opportunity? We would love to hear from you!
Our client, is a heavy hitter in the metal recycling industry, and are looking for 2 Belt Pickers/Trade Assistants on a full-time ongoing basis located in Onehunga. Your days are Monday - Friday from 5pm-5am, with overtime available on Saturdays. Enjoy great hours and time for running errands and resting during the day!
Your main focus will be sorting plastic scrap and metal scrap from a continuously moving conveyor belt.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Sorting/picking plastics and metal components into bins
- Using both and power tools to assist in dis-assembly
- Sweeping excess material to ensure you have a clean working environment
- Working autonomously as well as in a team environment
- Manually lifting residential scrap metal (up to but not exceeding 25kg)
What's in it for you?
- Competitive wages paid weekly + Kiwisaver contributions, Annual Leave and ACC Cover
- Full-time on-going work, from 5pm-5am
- Overtime available
- A dedicated Health and Safety team to ensure your safety is our number one priority
- PPE gear provided and replenished when required
Skills & experience required:
- Physically fit and able to lift up to, but not exceeding 25kgs
- Proven commitment towards individual and your teams health and safety
- Reliable transport to and from work, with a relevant drivers license
If this sounds like just the role you've been looking for, we would love for you to apply online with your CV or just pick up the phone and call Bryar on 021 198 9281 or 0800 888 860 (Option 1 for Auckland, Option 1 for Engineering & Technical).
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.