This role will initially start off at a day shift whilst your training (7:00am-3:30pm) however the hours will be night shift Monday through to Thursday 3:30pm-1:00am. The company have an increase of work so there is overtime available on a Friday and Saturday.
You will be working within a team to assist in wrapping metal ribbons around coil packs, mixing and pouring epoxy resin and baking the coil packs to cure. You will also be completing testing to ensure there are no air leaks within the product. If you're looking for a pathway into supervisory work or team leadership, for the right applicant, this role can be designed to assist you take that next step in your career.
What's in it for you?
- Full time work Monday through Thursday - 3:30pm-1:00am
- Overtime available on Friday and Saturday to supplement your earnings
- Weekly wages with annual leave, Kiwi Saver and ACC cover
- All PPE provided and replaced as you require it
- Dedicated team to ensure your safety and career progression is our number one priority
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous manufacturing or assembly experience
- Ability to use both hand and power tools confidently
- Previous experience supervising would be preferred
- Competently read and interpret schematics and technical diagrams
- Health and safety focused
If this sounds like the next step you would like to take in your career please apply now!
Awf. Keeping New Zealand Working.