We are on the hunt for a mould cleaner (die), to work in a manufactoring factor who specialise in plastics & silicon. This is fixed 20hrs per week and based in Woolston, on-going opportunity with a well established company.
What you'll require:
- Reliable transport
- Health & safety conscious
- Previous experience as machine operator or mould cleaner is an advantage
- MUST be able to pass a drug & alcohol screen
- Clean criminal history
- 2x contactable references
- Adjusting die-washing-machine platforms to accomodate shape of die
- Scraping dough residue from die holes, using handtools
- Replacing dies on press or placing on storage shelves
- Inspecting dies on presses for cleanliness or damage
- Recording location and condition of dies
What's in it for you?:
- Paid weekly and on-time
- Great tem enviroment
- Day shift hours
- PPE provided
- Career development and help with training
Get in touch with us now by calling the office on 0800 522 687 or apply online with an updated CV!
Keeping NZ working.
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for these roles