If you are an experienced MIG and TIG welder looking for a production workshop-based role then we want to hear from you! This role will be located in East Tamaki from Monday through Friday starting at approximately 7:30am and finishing at 4:00pm. You will be welding a variation of balustrades and hand rails used for both residential and commercial buildings. Previous welding experience is mandatory.
Whats in it for you?
- Full time hours from Monday through Friday
- Competitive industry based pay negotiated on experience
- Annual leave accrual, Kiwi Saver contributions and ACC cover
- All PPE provided and replenished free of charge
- Dedicated consultant who ensures your health and safety is our number one priority
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous MIG and TIG welding either on-site or in a production environment
- MIG & TIG welding certificates would be preferred but not essential
- Reliable transport to and from work with a relevant drivers licence
- Great focus on health and safety
- Able to work autonomously and within a team
If this sounds like your ideal role please apply now as this role wont last! Click apply now and attach your CV!
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.