We have an excellent opportunity for someone with experience in steel fabrication, Mig and Arc welding alongside the ability to work from plans and specifications.
You would ideally be able to demonstrate proficient welding skills, good communication, and the ability to work unsupervised is essential. Ideally you will be certified but if you can demonstrate sound welding experience then please apply.
What we can offer you:
- Ongoing work
- Good working conditions with a great team
- Weekly pay with a competitive rate depending on skills and experience
- You will need to be reliable, punctual and have reliable transport to get to work
Our client is one of New Zealand's leading companies in structural steel fabrication.
The opportunities available for the successful candidate are very promising.
If this is an opportunity you have been looking for then please apply now and include the following:
- A cover letter
- An up to date C.V with relevant work experience and skills
- This must include two work references
- Supply current certificates to support your application or supporting evidence of your experience
As part of our process you will need to have:
- Clean criminal history and to keep safe on the job,
- You will also need to pass a pre employment drug screen
AWF work with some of New Zealand's leading construction companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily. Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF.
If this sounds like you, click "apply now" or free phone 0800 888860 for a confidential chat.