We are offering an exciting part-time opportunity to join an established and well-respected family focused medical practice in Whanganui. Our client is looking for an enthusiastic candidate with excellent customer service, administration expertise and outstanding communication skills to join their team to manage the daily running of the multi-faceted aspects of the practice.
The comprehensive role includes a wide range of administrative duties such as managing the practice diary and roster, communication with doctors, hospitals and sales representatives, health and safety and human resources. A large part of the role will be liaising with patients, organising referrals, registrations, billing, and insurance claims.
Our preferred candidate will have experience in a similar role within the medical profession, ideally with experience using MedTech software and a familiarity with Cornerstone. You may be a Registered Nurse looking for a change (in which case the role may have potential to be full-time).
To be successful in your application you will:
- Be committed to providing exceptional customer service to patients
- Have the mental agility to multi-task in a fast-paced, variable environment
- Have a strong work ethic and be a true team player
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be a highly skilled and efficient administrator
- Be available to work between 1pm and 5pm daily, but also have the flexibility to work extra hours should they become available
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as part of a supportive, friendly and welcoming team. If you are interested in this role please apply now or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.