AWF is delighted to be partnering our client in their search for a Mechanical Maintenance Team Leader. They are a successful and well-resourced food processing operation based in Ashburton (Canterbury, South Island). As a fast-paced manufacturing organisation they have embarked on a journey of continuous improvement, systems enhancement and development of their team, are you ready to join them?
The role of Mechanical Maintenance Team Leader will lead their 24/7 engineering maintenance team. Your team will include crew leaders, up to 12 fitters including apprentices, and will be supported by a maintenance planner.
It is a highly automated production environment and your expertise in leadership, your technical/mechanical maintenance capabilities, and commitment to enhancing maintenance systems will be the key to your success.
- An attractive remuneration, and relocation assistance
- A genuine opportunity for individual growth, and potentially move off the tools and shift work. This is a Monday to Friday day shift role.
- The opportunity to join a committed and progressive team whose focused on safety, quality and continuous improvement
- Affordable housing, reasonable rental costs, and the flexibility to choose where you want to live (Ashburton, rural mid Canterbury or Rolleston).
- For the family - great pre schooling and schooling options
- For your leisure time - If you're a skier, fisherman, or enjoy boating this is paradise!
To be the perfect 'fit' for this role you will bring
- A mechanical trade qualification
- Previous supervisory exposure and the leadership qualities that will inspire others
- A strong understanding of food processing, associated machinery and their ongoing maintenance
- CMMS experience and a strong systems orientation (safety and quality)
- The ability to organise, problem solve, think on your feet, along with a 'can do' approach
If the time is right for you to step up or make a change, this is a role you need to apply for. Apply online NOW and we will make the recruitment process seamless for you.
For more information call Lisa Edwards at AWF 021 949174.