Our client is a market leading confectionery manufacturer, who has a strong reputation for the products they provide both nationally and internationally.
They are currently seeking a detail orientated Mechanical Fitter to join their afternoon shift, working 12pm - 8:30pm.
You will be responsible for providing reactive and preventative mechanical maintenance and service to all plants and machinery, performing safety checks and inspections, welding, and various other tasks as required.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- The skills, and mechanical aptitude to repair and maintain complex manufacturing machinery
- A Trade Certification in Mechanical fitting or equivalent
- The ability to interpret technical drawings
- Fault finding and diagnostic experience
What we need from you to get started:
- An up-to-date CV
- Two references that you are happy for us to contact
- Be available to start ASAP
At AWF we are committed to keeping you, and your colleagues safe while on the job. As part of this process we have a zero tolerance policy to drugs and alcohol in the workplace, and you will be required to pass a pre employment drug screen before we can get you started.
This is a rewarding role, and they are looking for a team player who has a strong awareness of health and safety in the workplace. If this sounds like you, don't hesitate to apply now or call Amanda or Tina on 06 355 8080 for more information.
All applicants must have appropriate NZ working rights.