If so we have a mechanical based site engineering role for approximately 6-8 weeks.
This role entails site supervision, planning day to day work, resource management and managing ITP's. This role will have you mainly situated within the office in the heart of the CBD from Monday through Friday.
The ideal applicant will have drainage, HVAC and plumbing experience or a combination of.
What's in it for you?
- Work with an industry leader in Civil, Construction and infrastructure projects
- Work on a $4.4 Billion dollar project right on your front door step
- Great chance to add a multi billion dollar project to your portfolio
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in HVAC, drainage and plumbing
- In depth understanding of technical drawings and documentation (relating to ITP's)
- Site experience
- You must be able to pass a pre employment drug screen
If this sounds like your next opportunity please send your CV to Monique on Monique.Flatman@awf.co.nz or apply online today!