Mechanical Assembly Technician
Want to work for an industry disruptor?
In a beautiful location?
We don't blame you.
About Our Client
Our client is an innovative New Zealand company that is multi award winning for its efforts in the primary industry with automation. They are a service driven business with new business development tied to improving the grower experience and their yield security.
Strong stewards of their people and the environment providing growth and sustainable technology. They are creative, visionary and inspiring.
Looking for skilled mechanical assembly technicians/labourers - ideally with some experience terminating cables but this is not essential. You would be adaptable to some R&D chaos. A bonus would be having someone skilled in retrospective learning that can focus on continuous improvement and complete the feedback loop from production back to R&D.s
- Between 1-2years of electronics experience with PCB Boards, soldering, diagnostic, testing etc.
- Formal qualification in Electronics/Engineering
- Mechanical assembly experience (is an advantage)
- Good manufacturing dexterity
- Able to meet deadlines with high quality standards
- Able to follow instructions
- Can work unsupervised
- Excellent communication skills
*Please note that our commitment to staff safety on the job means that everyone undergoes a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen and Ministry of Justice criminal history check.
What to do next
We are screening CV's now so apply with an updated CV and contact details.
Call us or better yet come in and see us at 81 Girven Rd Mt Maunganui or call 07 575 5782 / 0800 88 88 60 for more info.