We have a variety of clients and a mix of roles around the Wellington area that we are needing awesome people for.
Whether you are looking for part-time hours or odd jobs, to full-time ongoing work, we have you sorted.
A majority of our clients are based in the Hutt Valley area, with only some jobs based in the city. However, if you are willing to travel then that will open more opportunities for you.
Ideally we are looking for the below attributes:
- Reliability - you will turn up to work ontime and work hard
- Great communication
- Flexibility with work hours e.g. we are on the lookout for people who enjoy night shifts
- All-rounders - you can try your hand at anything and step into any position we throw your way!
You could be:
- Freight sorting - these are usually short, early morning shifts - ideal for students/people who want part-time hours
- Labouring - lifting and moving of furniture, helping clean work sites/yards
- Pick packing - there are many different roles that require pick packing and/or labelling of products e.g. paint tins
- Assembling - e.g. making cardboard products or plastic products within a team
- Driving - we always love to see people with Class 2 or 4 licenses
What we can provide:
- We can get you in and out into work within a day
- We provide you with all the PPE you need for the job
- We listen to you - we will always try to find you something you'll enjoy and want to keep going to!
- We're just a phone call away, and touch base with you frequently when you are in work
If you are wanting to try something new, or have some experience in the Manufacturing and Logistics Industry, please APPLY NOW and we will get in touch to find the best role for you!
Applicants for this role require a work visa, will need to pass a drug screen, MOJ check, and be able to provide 2 recent references.