We are in need of an experienced trade certified Maintenance Fitter to join an industry leading manufacturing client located in Mount Roskill. This role will be an immediate start and will have you working through the Christmas and New Year period to accommodate for maintenance during factory shutdown.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining plant and equipment through published PM plans
- Respond to equipment failures in a timely manner including but not limited to pumps, motors, hydraulic systems
- Preventative maintenance of the plant and machinery
- Design and manufacture of jigs and fixtures
- Maintain a safe and tidy workplace
- Liaise with the Site Services Manager on general maintenance requirements
- Manage and plan future work pipe line in order to extend manufacturing run time
To be successful in this role you must have experience in:
- Production maintenance and new plant implementation in a production/manufacturing environment
- Fault finding, diagnosis and repair of a diverse range of production machinery
- Workshop maintenance, milling, turning, machining repair and welding
- Pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Exposure to Lean environment and practices
Your skill set will include:
- Good communication and organisation skills
- Machining skills, lathe, mill
- Welding skills (gas, arc, mig, tig)
- Lean experience, SMED, Kaisen, TPM
If this osunds like you please apply now via the online portal.
Please feel free to call the team on 0800 88 88 60 (Option 1 - Auckland, Option 1 - Technical & Engineering Branch).