Our client is looking for an experienced maintenance engineer in fault finding, preventative & reactive maintenance. Preferably you would have exposure to machining new parts, sheet metal fabrication, hydraulics, pneumatics and steam as well as the industry based health and safety knowledge.
The majority of your work will be scattered across different clients in the food and manufacturing environment and some within a smaller engineering scene around the greater Auckland area.
What's in it for you?
- Full time work averaging 40-45 hours per week
- Competitive based wages paid weekly
- As an employee we will pay your tax and provide you with the sick leave and annual leave your entitled to and contribute to your kiwi saver
- Possibility of driving a company vehicle from the workshop to different job sites
- Long term work with possibility of leading into permanent work
Skills & Experience required:
- Machining with lathe and milling experience
- Fault finding and diagnostics
- Experience in pneumatics, hydraulics and steam is preferred
- Fabrication and welding would be advantageous
- Both workshop and site installation
- Industry based health and safety knowledge
- EWP Ticket and Full Driver Licence
If this sounds like a challenge you would like to take on please either apply online or send your CV through to Monique on Monique.Flatman@awf.co.nz
Please note all applicants will be required to complete a pre employment drug and alcohol check as well as a ministry of justice check.
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.