Are you looking to move into an exciting and varied role? We are looking for 2 Maintenance Fitters whom are looking to work with like minded people.
You will be required to run preventative, scheduled and breakdown maintenance on a variation of production machinery. You will need to be creative and well versed in lathe and milling as well as fabricating and welding to assist with adapting new maintenance solutions, ensuring minimal production down time. The workshop runs on a Monday to Friday from 7:00am until 3:30pm roster, some flexibility with over will be required to meet production requirements.
Whats in it for you?
- Monday to Friday work week - Weekends are for family, right?
- Weekly wages including annual leave accrual, ACC cover and Kiwi Saver entitlements
- All PPE gear provided and replaced as required
- Convenient West Auckland location
Skills and experience required:
- Previous production maintenance experience (planned, preventative, breakdown and commissioning new plat/machinery)
- Ability to turn your own parts
- Welding and fabricating experience
- Experience with pneumatic and hydraulics is advantageous
- Lean environment and S5 practitioner
- Trade qualification is preferred
These two roles are an immediate start so don't hesitate in applying! Apply online now or email your Resume/CV to Monique.Flatman@awf.co.nz with the subject "Fitter" or free phone 0800 888 860 (Option 1 for Auckland, Option 1 for Technical and Engineering)
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.