This role will have you working with a variation of production and manufacturing equipment assisting with preventative, scheduled and breakdown maintenance work. You will be working Monday to Friday from 7:00am to 3:30pm.
What's in it for you?
- Monday to Friday role; weekends are for family right?
- Competitive pay rates that are negotiated by experience
- Dedicated consulting team to ensure your health and safety is our number one priority
You will be responsible for:
- General maintenance of plant, machinery and equipment
- Respond to equipment failures in a timely manner while managing preventative maintenance schedules
- Commissioning new plant, machinery, and machinery guards
- Maintain a safe and tidy workshop
- Liaise with the Site Services Manager on general maintenance requirements
- Able to write engineering reports
To be successful in this role you must have experience in:
- Production maintenance and new plant implementation in a production/commercial environment
- Fault finding, diagnosis and repair of a diverse range of production machinery
- Experience in machining parts using both lathe and a milling machine
- Exposure with Pneumatic and hydraulic systems advantageous
- Lean environment and S5 practitioner
If this sounds like your ideal job, please apply via the online no and attach your CV.
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.