We are in need of an experienced trade qualified, Maintenance Fitter to join an industry leading client located in West Auckland for a immediate start in a temporary to permanent role.
What's in it for you?
- Monday to Friday role; weekend are for family right?
- Competitive pay rates that are governed by your experience
- You could work for us an employee or contractor - your choice
- Dedicated consulting team to make sure you are satisfied in your new role
- Opportunity to be hired as a permanent employee for the right individual
You will be responsible for:
- General maintenance of plant, machinery and equipment
- Respond to equipment failures in a timely manner while managing preventative maintenance schedules
- Commissioning new plant, machinery and machinery guards
- Maintain a safe and tidy workshop
- Liaise with the Site Services Manager on general maintenance requirements
- Able to write engineering reports
To be successful in this role you must have experience in:
- Production maintenance and new plant implementation in a production/commercial environment
- Fault finding, diagnosis and repair of a diverse range of production machinery
- Experience in machining parts using both lathe and a milling machine
- Exposure with Pneumatic and hydraulic systems advantageous but not necessary
- Lean environment and S5 practitioner
If this sounds like your ideal job, please email your CV to Monique.Flatman@awf.co.nz or apply via the online job portal or give Monique Flatman a call on 0800 88 88 60 for a confidential chat even outside business hours.