Your day will consist of full responsibility for maintaining the correct stock numbers of M-Straps including manufacturing of the M-Straps at Tiwai, Auditing of Health and Safety and quality processes as per agreed schedule. At times when working at head office, this would include processing plastics and other recyclables, operating balers and other machinery, forklift driving, receiving inwards and outwards goods, order fulfilment and inventory data input. Forklift licence preferred or be prepared to obtain.
What is in it for you:
- Competitive pay rate.
- Monday to Friday work.
- All PPE provided.
- Joining a well-established business.
- Variety of work.
To be successful you must have/be:
- Great attitude towards work and your customers.
- Engaging and pleasant communicator with excellent customer service skills.
- Able to work autonomously as well as with a team.
- Be a self-starter who can drive their own success.
- Able to fully follow instructions along with company procedures and health and safety procedures.
- Assist the operations manager and production supervisor with improvements in Health and Safety, quality control and productivity.
- Be a forward thinker and use initiative.
- Be a tidy worker who has pride in their workplace.
- Ability to prioritise and work effectively under pressure and meet or exceed agreed targets.
- Keen to learn all aspects of the business.
- Be reliable and punctual.
- You must be onsite for all hours of work.
- Reasonably good level of fitness as there is physical work involved.
- Have reliable transport to and from work.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Free from any criminal history
Applicants must hold NZ citizenship/residency or the legal right to work in New Zealand.
If this sounds like you apply now!! Here's how you can apply for this role;
- Click apply below
- Call the AWF Invercargill Office on 03 214 0388 or 0800 88 88 60
- Email your CV to email@example.com
- Come into our AWF Invercargill office located at 19 Yarrow Street and talk to us face to face