The Role. While experienced operators would be preferred, our client is willing to invest into the future of the industry by providing training to driven applicant with manufacturing exposure.
Due to seasonal demands, they are currently seeking machine operators of all levels of experience to join their Avondale based team. Training is available on site.
The roles available are Mon - Thurs 10-hour shifts, 4 Days on Night starting 3pm. Opportunity to earn more with overtime approx. 3hours overtime every night.
- Machine set-up
- Production line operations
- Quality control & High regard for health and safety
- Clean-up and Housekeeping
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- Ongoing role with great prospects for right candidate
- Career development and help with training
- Great potential to build on your career
- Free parking on site
To be successful you will need:
- Previous experience preferred but not necessary.
- Experience working in a factory environment.
- A good level of strength and fitness, manual handling
- A willingness to learn and improve.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.