A well established sheet coil processing company based in Penrose is looking for a reliable and motivated individual whose role will involve assisting running a coil processing machine .This is a "hands on" role working with a great team that focus on a getting the product out.
* The role involves setting up and running a slitter machine
* A forklift Licence (not essential but is an advantage).
* English and numerical skills required.
* Previous experience ideal but the right attitude and a wiliness to learn is essential
* take ownership of designated tasks and see them through to completion
* Positive attitude and work ethics
* Responsible and proactive
There is both morning and night shifts available however, you must be available to go through training during the day.
This is a great role for the right person to work with a great team