AWF are looking for strong individuals to join our team at one of New Zealand's premier GIB board company's.
The roles are 12 hour shifts,4 Days on 4 Days off (Night and Day), occasional weekends with opportunities for overtime.
Pay rate: $20 plus Holiday pay, Sick pay & ACC cover
- Machine set-up
- Production line operations
- Quality control
- Clean-up and Housekeeping
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- Ongoing role with great prospects for right candidate
- Career development and help with training
- Great potential to build on your career
- Free parking on site
To be successful you will need:
- Previous experience working in shifts.
- Forklift licence (advantage not mandatory)
- Previous production/factory experience.
- A good level of strength and fitness
- Enjoys working with machines
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.