We have a fantastic opportunity available for skilled machine operators to fill two day shifts and two afternoon/evening shifts who are flexible with hours. The right person must display a passion for high quality performance and attendance along with strong core values.
This role is calling for people with specific experience in the use of a steel slitter/fitter, Marxman slitter and a press brake machine. Industry knowledge and experience is a must.
If you're looking for a full time position in a busy manufacturing business with a great working environment then this may be the right job for you!
To be a suitable applicant you must have:
- Previous factory or processing experience (A must have)
- Proven machine operating experience
- Comprehensive understanding of Health and Safety
- Excellent hygiene standards
- Extremely committed
- Must be physically fit
- Excellent work ethic & attitude
- Very reliable with a good record of attendance ( crucial )
- Able to work the occasional Saturday if required
What we can to do for you:
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- As our employee ( not contractor) you'll get holiday pay, sick pay, ACC you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax.
- A great working environment and team to work alongside
You will also need to:
- Provide a pre-employment drug screen
- Agree to a criminal record check
- Have 2 references from previous employers
- Have NZ residency/work permit
Please apply online with your current CV or come in and see us at Unit 3/27Norton Road, Frankton, Hamilton. Or alternatively you can call us on 07 848 1811/0800 88 88 60.