Do you enjoy driving and operating? From bulk excavation to final trim? Then we have just the diverse role for you!
We are looking for a driver and excavator operator to assist with excavation, shaping and levelling earth, creating precise cuts for landscaping. This will include pathways, kerbing and driveways. You will also be loading and unloading excavators onto transporting trucks and trailers and driving machinery from one site to another. This will include solitary work so experience is necessary.
What's in it for you?
- Long term on-going work with a diverse range of duties
- Competitive based industry rates negotiated on experience
- Weekly wages inclusive of holiday pay, Kiwi Saver and ACC cover
- Previous history of temporary working leading into permanent work
Skills & Experience Required:
- At least 2-3 years operating machinery including but not limited to excavators & front-end loaders
- Minimum of a full class 1 and 2 licence with your wheels, tracks and rollers endorsements (Class 4 beneficial)
- Previous experience either within a Civil or Landscaping based environment
- Able to use both hand and power tools when required
- Health and safety knowledge with some preventative maintenance experience in
If this is the diverse role you have been looking for apply now! Either via on-line or email your resume to email@example.com
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.
All applicants will be required to complete a pre employment drug and alcohol screen as well as a criminal conviction report.