AWF are looking for strong individuals to join our team at one of New Zealand's premier roofing company.
The person will be reporting to the Team Leader in the production of high quality roofing tiles and accessories. The roles are 12 hour shifts, 4 days per week, night and day, with loads of opportunity for overtime.
We are looking for both men and women who enjoy working in a manufacturing environment. An environment that rewards and recognises their staff based on performance and also has great facilities within their lunchroom where everyone gets to mix and mingle across the business.
- Machine set-up
- Production line operations
- Quality control
- Clean-up and Housekeeping
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- Ongoing role with great prospects for right candidate
- Career development and help with training
- Great potential to build on your career
- Free parking on site
To be successful you will need:
- Previous experience working in shifts.
- Forklift licence (advantage not mandatory)
- Previous production/factory experience.
- A good level of strength and fitness
- Enjoys working with machines
In return, AWF can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.