We are looking for experienced Machine Operators to work either a morning or afternoon shift. Applicants must be available for full time ongoing work, with the possibility for permanent work for the right candidates.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience working in a fast paced manufacturing industry
- Experience in quality assurance
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing roles
- A good level of literacy and basic maths, and basic computer literacy
- A good understanding of health and safety
- Ability to follow instruction and have a good attitude
- Ability to work up to ten hour shifts, and work Saturdays as required
- Be physically fit and not afraid of heights
All applicants must be able to confidently pass a drug screen and be currently located in Hawkes Bay and available for an interview in the new year.
So what's in it for you?
Full on the job training will be provided. You will be trained in multiple positions so there will be variety in your role, and there is the opportunity to be appointed to senior operator. There is the opportunity for this role to become permanent for the right candidates. Overtime allowances, meal allowances, and shift allowances will also apply.
If this role sounds like you, please apply online now, call us on 06 870 0310, or come in and see us on the corner of Holden Street and Carnegie Road in Onekawa. Please note we will not be contacting applicants until the week commencing 7th of January.