We are looking for a Machine Operator to work the afternoon shift at a New Zealand packaging company in Hastings. The hours are 3.15pm to 11.15pm.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience working in a fast paced manufacturing industry
- Experience in quality assurance
- Experience with machine operating
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing roles
- A good level of literacy and basic maths, and basic computer literacy
- A good understanding of health and safety
- Ability to follow instruction and have a good attitude
- Ability to work up to ten hour shifts, and work Saturdays as required
- Be physically fit and not afraid of heights
All applicants must be able to confidently pass a drug screen and be currently located in Hawkes Bay and available for an interview.
So what's in it for you?
This role will be an immediate start for the right candidate(s). Full on the job training will be provided. You will be trained in multiple positions so there will be variety in your role, and there is the opportunity to be appointed to senior operator. There is the opportunity for this role to become permanent for the right candidates. Overtime meal allowances and shift allowances will also apply.
If this role sounds like you, please apply online now, or come in and see us on the corner of Holden Street and Carnegie Road in Onekawa.