We have multiple roles available in Penrose. Operating a machine on a production line assisting in the manufacturing of home insulation materials. The roles available are 12-hour rotating shifts, 4 Days on 4 Days off (Night and Day), occasional weekends with opportunities for overtime.
- Machine set-up
- Production line operations
- Quality control
- Clean-up and Housekeeping
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- Pay rate of $24 p/h
- Ongoing role with great prospects for right candidate
- Career development and help with training
- Great potential to build on your career
- Free parking on site
To be successful you will need:
- Previous experience preferred but not necessary.
- Experience working in a factory environment.
- A good level of strength and fitness
- A willingness to learn and improve.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.