Front End Operators
We are looking for skilled and safe plant operators with Front End Loader operating experience. There is the opportunity to work on Transmission Gully in a roading team for your new company.
Your new company:
Your new company is based through out New Zealand and overseas. They have multiple departments and can offer long term and varied work, with a very family orientated culture. Initially you will start on a 5 month assignment.
What you will be doing:
- Operating one of 2 Loaders being either 20tn or 25tn
- Be capable of bulk loading truck and trailers
- Beneficial experience will include using weights however it is not a necessity
- There will be no labouring required for this role
- You will be working with a pavement team
- Initial 5 month assignment
What you need:
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen
- A full class 2 NZ Driver's license with WTR endorsements
- 2 contactable work references
- Be able to pass our security policy regarding convictions
You will be paid weekly at a competitive rate. We will look after all the paperwork so that you get holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover that you are entitled to, plus we pay your tax.
We will also supply you with all the PPE that you need
If you think you are the right person for the job, apply online or call Evan on (04) 473 9915 NOW!