Our client operates a recycling yard that specialises in building and construction waste to keep NZ Green. They are located in Onehunga and are looking for an excavator operator to complete clean fill duties.
About the role
- Operate a Hitachi machine - Automatic Transmission at the recycling plant
- Scoop "clean fill" - clay, gravel, sand, soil or rock and transfer to truck
- Excellent knowledge and commitment to Health and Safety in the workplace.
Benefits and work arrangement
- Hours of work are from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday with the occasional overtime on Saturday.
- Hourly wages start at $27.00 per hour and is negotiated on experience
- Annual leave, Kiwisaver and ACC cover
- All PPE provided & replaced as required at no extra cost.
- Located in Central Auckland: Onehunga
- Proven experience in operating an excavator within the Civil and Construction industry.
- Class 2 NZ Driver's License + WTR endorsement
- Good level of physical fitness & excellent record of attendance
- Enthusiastic and committed team player
Note: Must NZ citizenship/residency or a valid work visa to apply
How to apply
Click Apply now! Alternatively, please call Angela on 027 706 4469 at 0800 922 955 to discuss the job opportunity or you are welcome to email any enquiries to email@example.com.
For more job vacancies please visit our website https://www.awf.co.nz/
This role is being handled by AWF - Auckland Construction & Civil Branch.