About the client:
My client is one of New Zealand's leading infrastructure services companies. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets critical to our local communities. They pride themselves on working smart, safely, and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, they have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which they operate.
About the role:
This role will see you performing project work across multiple clients across Hamilton. This is a full-time, permanent position working 40 hours per/week from 7 am - 3:30 pm with the potential to earn significant overtime during busy periods. Carpooling and a shared company vehicle to commute to the site are provided along with a mobile phone. The wage base rate is dependent on experience ranging from $36.00per/per hour - to $40.00per/per hour + overtime (OT).
- Pole erection
- Overhead line construction and maintenance
- Underground cable laying and maintenance
- Maintenance of equipment
- Worksite management and participation
What we're looking for?
- Distribution Line Mechanic Electrical Registration (full, provisional, or limited) from the Electrical Workers Registration Board (EWRB)
- Minimum 3 years experience working on distribution LV line work
- Certificate IV in Electricity Supply Distribution (Advantageous)
- Proven practical experience in electrical distribution networks
- Hamilton-based or interested in relocating
- Eligibility to work in NZ
Apply now! Alternatively, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Zainab Ali on 027 577 3172 to find out more.