This assignment will have you based within a precision engineering company whom specialise mainly within industrial maintenance, breakdowns, electromechanical work and tool making. Ideally, we are looking for a lathe and milling machinist that can not only work within a team but also autonomously within the workshop. The hours are from Monday through Friday from approximately 7am to 4:30pm.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Operating the late, milling and CNC machines
- Welding and fabricating
- Fault finding and diagnostic testing
- Working on electrical motors
- Working on both pneumatics and hydraulics
The ideal applicant will have:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of machining experience
- Understanding of both pneumatics and hydraulics
- Previous experience with both mechanical and electrical maintenance
- Trade qualification would be advantageous but not mandatory
- Knowledge on both hand and power tool usage
What we can offer you in return:
- 2-3 month assignment providing you flexibility
- Competitive industry-based pay negotiated on experience paid weekly
- As an employee you'll receive annual leave accrual, Kiwi Saver contributions and ACC cover
If this sounds like your next opportunity, please apply now via the online link!
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.