We are currently looking for reliable, experienced and committed labourers - for temporary work assignments throughout Christchurch. At this stage we are only offering temp hours/days however there are always ongoing opportunities that arise. If you are wanting to build on your skills and experience in the construction labouring field or factory/warehouse environment then apply NOW.
To be successful you will need:
- Reliable transport (Class 1R license or above)
- Able to commit to agreed days/hours
- Previous labouring experience is preferred
- Must be able to provide 2x professional references
- Clean criminal history
- SiteSafe/ConstructSafe/TC tickets are all an advantage!
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 20kg repetitively
- Our commitment to our client and staff means that everyone undergoes a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen.
Why work with AWF?
- We provide all standard PPE gear
- Weekly pay and on time
- Flexible working conditions
- Ongoing support from our consultants
- Opportunities for further training and up-skilling, where available
- As our employee (not contractor) you'll get holiday pay, sick pay & ACC you're entitled to and we'll pay your tax
What to do next:
Apply online NOW with an updated CV or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org - for more information contact us on 0800 522 687
Keeping NZ working.
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for these roles