Here at AWF we're looking for keen workers to join our field staff and work along side several of the industries leading companies in the Bay.
You don't need any specific experience as the roles are of a general labouring nature. You'll need to want to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in as the roles require a good level of fitness. Reliability to turn up for work is a must. Some positions can lead to temp to perm.
To apply for these roles you will need to meet the following:
* Be reliable and motivated to work
* Able to pass a pre employment drug screen
* Have your own transport to get to work
* Be physically fit and injury free
* Hold a current drivers license (Minimum restricted)
* Have 2 contactable work references
We will also discuss your Police Records
Best part of working with AWF:
* Wages paid weekly
* Opportunity for on-going fulltime work (40+ hours)
* Competitive and fair pay rates
* You'll get accrued holiday pay, ACC cover, Kiwisaver, Sick pay after 6 months
* Full PPE gear provided
Who is AWF?
We've been in the business of supplying staff to a wide range of industries since 1988. We are proud to be New Zealand owned and operated. People are the backbone or our industries. With branches all over New Zealand, you can be confident you are talking to the staffing experts and true leaders in our field. Health and Safety is our number one priority. We are committed to health and safety of all our people. We believe that every person should go home free from injury every day.
Please apply on-line or better still, come in and see us at 81 Girven Rd Mt Maunganui or call 07 575 5782 / 0800 88 88 60 for more info.