About the role
We are currently looking for labourers who hold a full class 1 licence. You will be part of a team that specialise in:
- hard/soft landscaping (roading, parking, kerb/channels, asphalt seal, retaining walls etc),
- private/public utility service construction (water, stormwater, wastewater),
- site works (project management, surveying, engineered geotechnics/natural hazard mitigation) and
- Artificial turf sports facilities (Tennis courts, IRB accredited rugby fields, FIFA accredited soccer fields, FIH accredited hockey fields)
The work is carried out all over the Wellington region & start time each day is around 7am.
- You have a full class 1 licence
- You are an experience labourer
- You are reliable & motivated
What we offer you:
- Monday to Friday with regular tradie hours
- The opportunity to progress in a field that will never run out of work
- Your own PPE gear at no cost to you
- Weekly pay
- 4 weeks annual leave per year, 10 sick days, 11 stat says and KiwiSaver contributions
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, we would love to chat with you! Apply now and we will get back to you asap. Alternatively, you can give Annette a call on 04 473 9915 or email your CV through to email@example.com.
As the local staffing agency, employers call in jobs to AWF every day. Their needs range from general labouring to semi-skilled work and skilled trades. We work with some of New Zealand's leading companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily.
"In a recent survey of field employees who were leaving AWF for their next opportunity, 94% said that their work was recognised and valued by the team at AWF. These employees moved on to a range of great new opportunities, including 41% who took on a permanent role."