Our client has been in the business for decades now and is established in providing services in the transport, water, energy, mining and land development infrastructure sector in New Zealand.
About the role
- General labourer
- Assist in laying asphalt/bitumen
- Perform road & pavement maintenance & repair
- Traffic Control / Road Workers
- Assist with directing vehicles on carparks
- Help with sign and cone placement including pack down
Benefits & work arrangement
- Based in Mt. Wellington but some may travel to Cockle Bay, Glen Innes & AKL Airport
- Work Monday to Friday, 6:30 am to 3:00 pm but expect some overtime work
- Salary is between $21.00 & 23.00 per hour depending on your experience & tickets/certificates
- Receive holiday pay + Kiwisaver + ACC Cover + full PPE gear at no cost
- Good level of physical fitness & great work ethics
- Experience in road works is advantageous
- Due to possible travel requirement, reliable transport is required
- Class 1 NZ full driver's license is preferred but not required
- Traffic Control ticket (or similar) is preferred but not required
Note: You must pass a drug screen & disclose criminal convictions and must have NZ citizenship/residency or a valid work visa to apply
How to apply
Click Apply now! Alternatively, please call Pamela at 0800 922 955 to discuss the job opportunity or you are welcome to email any enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more job vacancies please visit our website https://www.awf.co.nz/
This role is being handled by AWF - Auckland Construction & Civil Branch.