Everyday across NZ, thousands of people work through AWF. Our client is super busy now and for many years to come!
- Are you ready for an immediate start?
- Do you want ongoing work?
- Do you want to earn a great hourly rate?
- Would you like to develop some new skills?
Our client is seeking people who are keen to work in their sheetmetal fabrication workshop.
All you need is:
- An ability to learn quickly and follow instructions
- Good communication skills
- A commitment to Health and Safety
- The ability the pass a pre-employment drug & alcohol screen and criminal history check
The hours of work are typically 7am to 3.30pm with some Saturday mornings.
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW or call Sue on 021 526 550 for a chat.
Please note that applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit and need to be available for an immediate start.