Summer is coming, which means longer days and more work available!
We are looking for labourers who are reliable, hard working and ready to step into full-time ongoing work starting ASAP.
Based out of Porirua, you will meet at the yard each morning, have your daily brief and then head out for the day. So, being local means you'll be able to get to work easier OR if you have a Class 1 license and a car, even better!
You could be:
- Working on the road resealing team - as the sun appears more often roads can be resealed ...and the work keeps growing & growing!
- Step into the line marking team - new road sealing means painting of fresh road lines
- Helping with concreting and footpath work
- Working with the maintenance team - this could be roadside vegetation works, such as clearing slips, trimming back overhanging bushes and much more.
- Other general work and roles that the team may need you to help with
Hours are usually Monday to Friday - though flexibility to step in and do the odd shift in the weekend is handy.
Day shifts & Night shifts are available - so please let us know your preference.
Get the chance work work for an AMAZING company! You will have the opportunity to learn new things, be trained in different areas, and have the potential to step into a permanent role. This client has a high adherance for health & safety - so you can know you will always be looked after.
Applicants for this role MUST be eligible to work in New Zealand. We will require you to pass a pre-employment drug screen, have a clear MOJ check and be able to provide 2 references.
Any questions? Give Jess a call on 04 474 2361 or just flick your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org