Our client is an established organisation and successful in quarrying, mining, supplying high quality specialist concrete and civil engineering laboratory testing.
About the role
- Clean, wash & hose down a variety of quarry crushing and screening machines / equipment
- Job location: Drury, South Auckland
- Work schedule: Monday to Friday, 4:00 pm to 1:30 am
Pay & Benefits
- Salary starts at $22.90 per hour
- Holiday pay + Kiwisaver + ACC Cover + full PPE gear at no cost
- Trainings will be provided
- Our client is growing and there may be an opportunity for permanent work in the future
- Class 1 NZ full driver's license
- Good level of physical fitness & great work ethics
- Pass a drug screen and disclose criminal convictions
- Have 2 contactable references
Note: You must have NZ citizenship / residency or a valid work visa to apply
How to apply
Click Apply now! Alternatively, please call Pamela at 0800 922 955 to discuss the job opportunity or you are welcome to email any enquiries to email@example.com.
For more job opportunities, visit our website https://www.awf.co.nz/.
This role is being handled by AWF - Auckland Construction & Civil Branch.