We have a variety of labouring roles available where you'll be working on multiple large projects in the Waikato region.
You will be a strong, reliable, and committed worker, who has a great attitude towards hard work. There is a lot of heavy lifting and manual labour involved so it will require you to be physically fit and able.
Flexibility with days and hours are key as the work may vary.
If this sounds like you then keep reading!
What we're looking for:
- Labouring experience is preferred but not essential as you will be placed into jobs that suit your skill base.
- Reliable transport to and from work - Full class 1 licence advantageous
- Honest, motivated and hardworking attitude
- Be comfortable working indoors and outdoors
- Strong Health and Safety awareness
What's in it for you:
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- As our employee (not contractor) you will receive all standard employee entitlements including holiday pay, sick pay, ACC etc
- Immediate start
Before you hit the ground running, we require you to:
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Agree to a criminal record check
- Provide 2 references we can contact
- NZ Residency or be able to provide a Work Visa
Come and join the team at AWF - apply online or visit us at unit 3/27Norton Road, Frankton, Hamilton. Alternatively, you can call us on 07 848 1816/0800 88 88 60 for more information.