Working in the Kopu factory, near Thames, this role is responsible for creating concrete products using moulds. You will need to be a team player and be able to self-manage your role and work to ensure the manufacturing processes is seamless.
The company is set for growth, the team work together closely and offer camaraderie, and this is a busy fun working environment.
The assignment is full-time (45-50 hours per week), Monday to Friday with potentially some weekend work in the future. Training for the right candidate will be provided.
If you tick the following boxes then APPLY NOW:
- Be reliable, have a good work ethic and be drug free
- Be proactive with ensuring efficiencies and continual improvement.
- Have an uncompromised attitude towards safety
- Be comfortable using machinery and equipment.
- Be fit and strong as this is fast paced and a physically demanding role
- Previous experience working with concrete is an advantage.
If you join our team here's what we can offer:
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- As our employee (not contractor) you'll get holiday pay, sick pay, ACC you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax.
- Immediate start
You will also need to:
- Are legally entitled to work in NZ and strong English
- Reliable and with own Transportation
- Have a current CV and at least 2 work references
- Able to pass a Drug Screen and Ministry of Justice Checks
If you are keen to join New Zealand's leading Recruitment Specialist, keeping it Local and Proudly NZ owned - CLICK apply NOW!
Alternatively, you can call Ashleigh AWF Waihi directly on:
Waihi 07 8639316
Freephone 0800 888860 Press 2 then 2
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or pop into AWF Waihi 34 Rosemont Rd Waihi.