We have an exciting new job which allows you to move throughout the business and grow your skills.
In this role you will,
- help prepare steel for galvanising and ensure steel in hung correctly to fit into a zinc bath.
- Inspect the steel after the galvanising process, clean up sharp edges and ensure steel is smooth.
This role is entry level and would suit an eager individual looking to gain new skills and grow in a company.
The role is full time ongoing, Monday to Friday with 2 shifts available:
- Morning shift, 4.30am to 12.30pm
- Afternoon shift, 2.30pm to 9.30pm
Skills and Experience
- No previous experience is necessary, the ideal applicant will have the right attitude and willingness to learn.
What's in it for you?
- Full time ongoing work
- Flexibility in working hours.
- Opportunity to gain a forklift licence.
- Opportunity to gain gantry crane ticket.
- Upskill and move in the company.
- Full PPE gear provided.
- Feel supported and work with a great team.
- Driven and able to use initiative.
- Attention to detail and an eye for accuracy.
- Practical and switched on.
- Desire to learn and gain new skills.
If this sounds like you, apply now below and chat to Alisha or Kayla on 06 870 0310. We are based at 38C Austin Street, Onekawa, Napier, please feel free to pop in and meet us face to face to find out more.