This is a fast-paced team environment and would be a great job to start out your working career. You will need to be able to commit to shifts of 5 days on / 3 days off so weekend work is a must on the rotation & reliability is a key requirement for the roles. The role entails working with rock samples so you must be comfortable working in a dusty environment.
Training will be provided; however you will need to be:
- Fit and Strong
- Committed to Five on Three Off Rotating Shift
- Health and Safety Focused
- Able to pass a drug test at induction & ongoing random testing
- Proactive and able use your initiative
- A Team Player
- Have 2 references contactable reference
If you fit the above criteria, then you have three ways to apply -
Click apply now!
Call AWF Waihi 07 863 9316
Call in to our offices at 34 Rosemont Road, Waihi