We are looking for Labourers who want to join our casual team in Wanganui. Being part of a casual team means you can effectively manage that work-life balance so many of us desire. However, if you have the drive and determination to go further you may get the opportunity to transition to full time or even permanent work.
We have multiple roles across different businesses and have new jobs coming in daily. There is a lot of heavy lifting and manual labour involved so we need people who have a strong health and safety awareness.
To succeed in this role you will need to be:
- Reliable with a positive can-do attitude towards hard work
- Physically fit and injury free
- Able to do heavy repetitive lifting (20-25kgs)
- Comfortable working in all weather conditions
- Contactable and have reliable transport available
- Fair pay rates and weekly pay
- Holiday pay, ACC cover, Kiwi saver, (sick pay after 6 months)
- All PPE gear necessary
- Strong Support
If you have a clean criminal record, 2 work related references and can pass pre-employment drug and alcohol screening then apply today.
Apply online or come in and see our friendly team at 346 Victoria Avenue, Wanganui
Please note that applications for this position should have NZ residency or a current valid NZ work permit. Applicants will need to be available for immediate start in Wanganui.