We have an exciting opportunity for 10+ labourers based in Hobsonville
Whats in it for you:
- $20 an hour
- Opportunities for further training and up-skilling, where available
- Ongoing work
- Weekly pay + Kiwisaver, holiday pay, sick pay
What you will be doing:
- Stacking materials
- Site cleans
- Unloading products
- Digging out fence posts
- Retaining walls
- Foundation preparation
All you need is the following:
- You must have reliable transport (Either your own vehicle and minimum restricted licence or the ability to catch public transport)
- Site safe preferable
- You must be drug and alcohol free (AWF have a zero tolerance to drugs and alcohol)
- You must have a clean criminal history
- Lastly you must legally be entitled to work in New Zealand
AWF work with some of New Zealand's leading companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily. Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF.
If you are interested in what AWF can offer you APPLY now!
Alternatively you can call the office on 0800 922 955 or email Issac.Chadderton@awf.co.nz
All applicants must legally be entitled to work in New Zealand. All successful applicants will be required to complete a pre-employment drug scree and a ministry of justice request for criminal convictions report.