Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF. We have been in business since 1988 and our branches help a huge variety of local and national business with the skills they need to operate successfully.
Our Wanganui branch is on the look out for reliable, hard working people to join our team in a variety of roles including General Labouring, Furniture Moves, Traffic Control and Packers.
To be successful you will need:
- To be physical fit and capable of heavy lifting
- A positive can-do attitude, and the willingness to take on new opportunities
- Flexibility to work on call where required
- Reliable transport
Full Licence and additional tickets for Traffic Control etc are beneficial
The benefits of working for AWF:
- A supportive team
- Flexible working conditions
- Opportunities for further training and up-skilling, where available
- Opportunities for on-going work
In order to be considered for these roles, you will have to have a clear criminal record, and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen. If this sounds like you, apply today!