We are currently seeking expressions of interest for General Labourers for jobs across the Auckland region. If you interested in working in different environments including workshops, factories and on infrastructure sites we have just the role for you. We are looking for applicants with varied skill sets to assist with infrastructure & construction projects and manufacturing workshops across Auckland.
Your duties will include but are not limited to using hand and power tools, disassembling and assembling pallets, receiving and dispatching goods, interpreting diagrams, assembling goods and installing goods.
What's in it for you?
- As our employee (not a contractor) you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax
- Temporary to permanent opportunities for the right applicant
- Further development, training and certification available for the right applicant
Skills and Experience Required:
- Work experience either labouring, installation, mechanical assembly or warehousing
- You must have reliable transport and relevant drivers licence
- You must be able to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen
- You must have a clean criminal history
As we work through the process of moving through the Covid-19 Alert Levels, we are restricted with the types of roles we can actively recruit. If you would like to be considered for this role when we are able to recruit it, please do register your interest and we will be in touch when we are able. We appreciate your patience during this time.
If this sounds like your ideal role, apply online via the portal or email your CV to Monique on Monique.Flatman@awf.co.nz
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.